Wednesday, October 5, 2016

my great termbreak



Hello everyone!!  My name is Saskia.
I went to Bali for my term break and i had tubs of fun.
In the aiport, there was a long delay for the plane to Bali. Luckilly, I brought some books, so i read books while waiting. When the plane came I went inside.it took 1 hour and 35 minutes to get to Bali. 

After we arrived, we went to get some dinner at the Jimbaran beach. When we were done ,we went to the hotel. The hotel's name was Watermark hotel.

The next day we went to taman safari (BALI). We had a lot of fun. The next day we went to Turtle island.  We needed a boat to get there, but it was not a huge island. And it is also connected to Bali island. There are many turtles there, and there is also a komodo, monkey, owl, bat and many more. There was also a huge 60 year old turtle.

There were many water/marine and fun activities you could do there, like you could ride a banana boat, a glass bottom boat ,a speed boat  and + you could go parasailing individually (yourself). It was really fun .

I REALLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO TO BALI 

BYE EVERYONE.
Image result for turtle island baliImage result

No comments:

Post a Comment