Thursday, October 6, 2016

me and my hobbies (mostly cookie swirl c)

Hello everyone my name is saskia
And this is all the information i can give you about me.
My favorite food is burger steak and pasta.
My favorite subjects are I.C.T,ART and P.E
My favorite movie is spongebob squarepants.
My most favorite kinds of books are books written by Geronimo Stilton.
My favorite animals are dogs.
MY favorite sport is Swimming.Image result for pictures of cookie swirl c
MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER IS
YES YOU GUESSED IT ITS COOKIE SWIRL C
SHE IS AMAZING IF YOU DONT KNOW HER MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER CHANEL LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE.SHE DOES MANY TOY REVIEWS AND HER VIDEOS ARE JUST SO ENTERTAINING. SO IF YOU ARE BORED MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER CHANEL AND PUT A THUMBS UP.Image result for cookie swirl c picturesImage result for cookie swirl c picturesTHANK YOU FOR READING.
PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment