Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sarcasm

Hey Everybody!
I hope you've been doing great recently.
For most of you who do know what sarcasm is,today I will be talking about sarcasm.
To be completely honest,I am a very sarcastic person.Heheh.
In the dictionary,sarcasm is the use of irony or convey contempt.
But to me it's very simple.Do not use sarcasm a lot cuz it's not that nice.Especially don't use it on people older than you,not that I'm saying that you can use it one younger people,aaghhh nevermind.Just try not to use it cuz it's really not nice.

This picture is an example of sarcasm.Like when someone tells you good news to them that you don't care about.Sarcasm is pretending to be excited about it when you are not and show to that person that you're not.Say something nice but in a moody way showing that person that you really don't care even though what you say  makes that person think that you do care.


I hope this explanation about sarcasm has been useful to you.
Please do not use sarcasm on daily basis.
This post is only for you to UNDERSTAND it.
Not to help you use it.

Thank You For Reading!
By:Saskia Lee Tjokrosendjojo in grade 5 Aurora.

1 comment: